|I am a professor and
holder of the Eppright Professorship in Engineering in the
Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Texas A&M
University. Before joining Texas A&M, I received my Ph.D. degree
in Computer Science from the College of Computing, Georgia Tech, in
2008. I am an IEEE Fellow and an ACM Distinguished Member. I'm
currently directing the SUCCESS
at TAMU. A short bio is available here.
- [Mar. 2020] SVHunter (from our S&P’20 paper) code released!
- [Feb. 2020] Mr. Jonathan Grimes has successfully defended his
MS thesis titled “JANUS: Alternating Strength to Detect MAC
Spoof”! He is going to join Sandia National Laboratories soon.
- [Jan. 2020] Our papers on programmable data plane security
(Poseidon), new Buffered Packets Hijacking attack in SDN, and
blockchain security (SODA) are to appear in NDSS’20.
Congratulations, Menghao, Jiahao &Qi, Ting & Xiapu!
- [Dec. 2019] I'm honored to be named an IEEE Fellow (class of
2020), "for contributions to malware detection and security of
next generation networks".
- [Oct. 2019] I'm honored to be named an ACM Distinguished
Member for outstanding scientific contributions to computing.