3D Archery Game
by Torrin Smith
Shoot some targets with arrows! Be careful to compensate for gravity with your shots. Targets get harder to hit as the game goes on. Begins with simple
non-moving targets, then gets more difficult as the targets begin to move. Try to shoot them all to win!
This game utilizes several key areas of 3D graphics, including textures, transformation matrices, camera motion, object motion,
and object collision detection.
- Aim arrow by moving camera with the mouse.
- Shoot arrow by clicking and holding the mouse to pull back, then releasing to shoot
- Variety of different targets, stationary ones in a variety of locations to vary difficulty, also moving ones, moving with different patterns and speeds to increase difficulty
- Collision detection to determine whether the shot hit the target or missed, target lights up to green when hit
- Gravity force on the arrow which will affect the trajectory of the arrow when shot
- All textures were found online and downloaded for free
- .obj models for the arrow and target were found online and downloaded for free
- No code from the internet was directly used, however this built a lot off of previous coursework (mostly program 4)