by Steven Tan
A rain and fountain simulation (written in C++ / GLUT / OpenGL) involving particle effects with multiple color.
- Smooth physics integration (With a hard timestep and interpolated frames)
- Support for textures for each particle
- Support for changing between textures
- Color-changing fountain that is based off time and angle
- Colors goes through every single RBG value
- Snow collides with grounds and stays before it fades
- Alpha blending on the rain/snow.
- www.videotutorialsrock.com - Particle Systems
Warning: code is not at all guarenteed to be clean, in any sense of the word, and will only build (as is) on Linux.