by Derrick Ho
A cat simulation with some basic movements, including running and jumping. The cat cannot leave the premises of the designated area.
- The simulation runs on a cel shader for a game-like effect.
- The cat is made up of fourteen parts.
- The tail is made up of three cylinders for wave-like motion.
- The cat's main body is split into two for aesthetics and for future ability to turn its body.
Controls (Hold the buttons to continue doing the action)
- [Spacebar] to jump
- [a] to turn left
- [d] to turn left
- [w] to throw into the air
- [r] to stop moving